Texas Standard Oil LLC is a Midland based oil company involved in the horizontal Wolfcamp shale play of the Permian Basin.
In January 2019, Texas Standard Oil LLC acquired Oryx Gas Gathering Services, LLC.
- TXOGA says industry paid $15.8 billion in taxes, royalties in 2021
- Permian Basin, Texas again record holiday decline in rig count
- Enterprise acquires Navitas Midstream to enter Midland Basin
- Platts says Permian gas output to hit sustained level of 14 Bcfd in 2022Q1
- Optimizing well production to maximize ROI across the life cycle
- Pumping a Change
- Opinion Will 2022 Be the Year of Comeuppance?
- Endeavor’s Stephens to receive PBPA Top Hand Award
- Rig count grows 67 percent in Permian Basin, 72 percent in Texas in 2021
- Abraxas Petroleum transforms into pure play Delaware Basin company
- Ex-Shell, Schlumberger Rep Bags Well-Safe Team Lead Role
- Top Headlines: USA Gasoline Markets Point to Bad News for Biden and More
- Oil Up as Tightening Market Stands Up to Omicron
- Canada to Face Challenge in Remaining Oil Power
- Imperial to Market XTO Energy Canada Interests
- Diesel Markets Are Soaring
- COPL Makes Significant Wyoming Oil Find
- Traders Plow 500MM Barrels Back into Futures Market
- Crude Rally Stair-Steps Higher
- Enauta Shuts Down Atlanta Field For Repairs – Again