Texas Standard Oil LLC is a Midland based oil company involved in the horizontal Wolfcamp shale play of the Permian Basin.
In January 2019, Texas Standard Oil LLC acquired Oryx Gas Gathering Services, LLC.
- Texas Alliance to conduct conference Sept. 14-15 in Fort Worth
- Growing rig counts: 242 in Permian Basin, 228 in Texas, 491 in U.S.
- Texas adds 4,400 jobs in June in oilfield services and equipment sector
- Select Energy acquires Complete Energy, including Permian assets
- Pinnacle starts construction of natural gas plant in Midland County
- NGL Energy Partners completes wastewater recycling project in Lea County
- Lime Rock acquires oil, gas properties in Loving County
- Finding a Balance
- Port of Corpus Christi moving record amounts of cargo thanks to LNG
- Texas Petro Index increases for third time in five months in 2021
- Oil Prices Rose and Completed Fourth Consecutive Monthly Gain on Friday
- TC Energy Corp Targets Military Site for New Project
- Who Wins and Loses from Commodity Price Surge?
- Exxon Posts Highest Profit in More Than 2 Years
- KCA Deutag Creates New Business Unit
- TotalEnergies and Apache Corp Make Oil Find
- Chevron Revives Buyback of Up to $3B
- Eni Delivers Exceptional Results
- USA Vehicle Miles Quietly Eclipse Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Oil Trims Weekly Gain as Delta Lingers Over Market