Texas Standard Oil LLC is a Midland based oil company involved in the horizontal Wolfcamp shale play of the Permian Basin.
In January 2019, Texas Standard Oil LLC acquired Oryx Gas Gathering Services, LLC.
- Diversified Energy acquires upstream assets of Midland’s Blackbeard
- Growth slows in Permian, Texas rig count; New Mexico adds 2
- Surge Energy completes dual fuel project in Howard County
- Midland’s Colgate Energy Partners acquires Delaware driller Luxe Energy
- Independence Energy, Contango Oil & Gas to merge in all-stock deal
- Safety Man Puts out Fire; News at 10!
- Positive Thinker
- 87th Legislature Adjourns Sine Die
- “Cautious producers” continue to add rigs in Permian, Texas, U.S.
- Callon conducts first completion using all-electric fleet in Howard County
- Baker Hughes and Air Products in Hydrogen Team Up
- USA Gas Pipeline Players Growing
- Baker Hughes Counts 21 Additional Rigs
- First 20,000-psi Rig Delivery by Year End and More
- Oil Prices Post Gains for the Week
- What Now for Canadian Oil Sands Producers?
- Congress Gets Plea from Ukraine to Block Nord Stream 2
- Are Federal Fuel Tax Changes on the Horizon?
- Wall Street to Get Bullish Oil Message from Saudi Official
- Oil Poised for Third Weekly Gain